Saturday, September 20, 2014

First Class Problems



I tried to give Justin a bath with a moist towelette today and he just was not having it which is weird because I thought he would find it both soothing and relaxing. 

I awoke at 3:00 a.m. because my post nasal drip was having a party in the back of my throat. I decided in my state of misery to stay awake since class started at 8:00 a.m. (had to be up at seven). Obviously four more hours of sleep just would not be a good thing?? I hate middle of the night logic. After six hours of lecture and lab I came home in desperate need of a nap. While I napped Justin decided to go have lunch with some friends. I awoke as soon as he returned home still in a bit of a haze.

Since my throat was being a jerk Justin decided to make me some tea. He brought me the tea basket so I could select what flavor to indulge in. It was then that I noticed at moist towelette at the bottom of the basket and pocketed it. Once my tea was done Justin sat back down to watch dumb baseball and tell me about his lunch date. 

Justin: They all went to the Astroboys concert, I would have gone to that. (I don’t know if that is the name or not)

Me: Oh what is that?

Justin: a group, a boy, a man and his band.

Me: Oh wow, ya that sounds interesting.  (They must be like Boyz 2 Men only perhaps they wear astronaut outfits)

Anyway Justin then tried to be cute and get under the blanket where I was hiding my wet nap so I ripped it out and started cleaning off his back. This did not go over well. He screamed like a little girl and got so freaked out that his big butt knocked my lemon tea over and then I was sad. I thought he would appreciate it since in first class on the airplanes they give you wet naps and those other hot towels. I should know because one time I flew first class. I was just trying to give Justin an exquisite taste of what it is like but apparently he doesn’t like flying first class. I guess this is good though since coach is much cheaper.
 

Also I know it is Caturday but this long eared owl was too cute not to share.
Photo Credit: http://i.imgur.com/GoJ9N.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment