Thursday, September 18, 2014

Spiders Flee Before It....

So I should have taken bets for how long it would take Justin to step on the Spider traps. Today (one day after the trap's erection)  Justin got his big big toes stuck... I suppose I would be a liar if I did not reveal that I myself stepped on them just moments after making fun of Justin for falling victim. Then I had to take my foot out of my shoe because I couldn't move. Then I got the trap stuck to the carpet. What is that thing they say about karma???

I am happy to report that thus far there have been two casualties with the traps (spiders not Justin and me). Hopefully our successes will continue so that I can return to a somewhat sane individual who does not jump ten feet every time I notice a crumb or speck of dirt on the floor.
Me when I see spiders or things that kind of look like spiders.... or things that look nothing like spiders. Photo Credit: Family Guy

I also would like to report that I may have gotten my slick hands on a UK first edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for $1.00. While this particular first edition isn't worth as much as some of the others it is certainly worth more than $1.00. Also in relation I found this photo on Reddit:
photo credit: reddit

Supposedly some man abandoned his 1967 Ford Anglia in the forest and went back 40 years later to see if it was still there. The photo absolutely reminded me of the Ford Anglia of Mr. Weasely's which gets left in the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts in the Chamber of Secrets book/movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment