Sunday, September 14, 2014

Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Hallows



I was having a homework heavy kind of day. As a reward for all of my hard work, and in an effort to prohibit me from having a major melt-down Justin allowed me to pick the movie to watch for the evening. Unfortunately for him what he didn’t realize was that my brain power was gone.

Justin: Did you pick out a movie to watch?

Me: mmmrwwaghgh

Justin: Star Wars?
  
It was totally awesome because I did sound exactly like Chewbaca without even meaning to or trying. That is probably because I looked just like him that day since when I showered in the morning I hadn’t washed my hair and it was totally doing this weird thing. 

Anyway we wound up watching this weird 1990s Sandra Bullock film on Netflix which was awfully lame. Once it was over Justin was prompt in turning on baseball *sigh. Next time he tells me to pick what movie to watch I am going to say Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Hallows that way we get to watch all eight films back to back with no baseball in between. 


No comments:

Post a Comment