Friday, September 26, 2014

Stemming From Fear



I just spent about twenty minutes trying to get the balls to kill the huge spider in the sink.


Ya that is a tomato stem… It really was much more menacing looking and exponentially bigger than this crappy phone camera shows. I had a dream last night that there was a spider who could jump really high (around five or six feet) and ran extremely fast. Because of this, I was too afraid to reach over the spider to turn on the sink. I stood from a safe distance observing waiting for it to move slightly closer to the drain. Finally after staring for twenty minutes or so I realized it hadn’t moved. I approached the rabid beast only to find that it was a tomato stem. Awesome. 

In other news I found this photo of Seattle on Imgur and thought it was pretty neat

Photo Credit: Imgur
And this photo of The Ships in Bulgaria 

Photo Credit: Vasil Anastasovski found on Imgur

For some reason the Bulgaria photo reminds me of Lord of the Rings. This scene in particular...
Photo Credit: LOTR

No comments:

Post a Comment